Saturday, February 6, 2010

The "We will not mention Avatar by name once" edition

My last words weeks ago was Conan Got Screwed. It got me thinking. Remember back in the 90's the last time there was a fight for the Tonight Show between Leno and David Letterman. Letterman got painted as the bad guy. It looks like all along it was Leno. I know for a fact I will not be watching his show anymore. I used to support him but the Entertainment Guru is on Team Coco now!

Someone needs to tell people at Entertainment Tonight that Sarah Palin (politics) and Levi Johnston (Unwed Baby Daddy) are not entertainment figures. I can atleast see Tiger Woods and all the talk of his scandal appearing on both Legit News programs and making the rounds of the Entertainment news too. But nothing Palin or Playgirl Levi has ever done has screamed entertainment to me. Atleast putting Kevin Federline on made some sense. He was once an entertainer. Albeit a back up dancer, but atleast that was good enough to get Britney's attention back in the day.

Did anyone think watching the Screen Actors Guild Awards and the Golden Globes like they were watching the same show? It was like a carbon copy of the shows. And with the Academy Awards coming up soon, I am sure we will see a surprise here and there, but for the most part I predict the same. I will be back in time for the Oscars to do my full predictions by the way.

And speaking of predictions, tomorrow is the Super Bowl so it is only fair that the Entertainment Guru predicts..... Brett Favre retires! Again! For the 4th time. But on a serious note... Saints 34. Colts 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment