Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Grammy 2011 Edition

Alex Rodriquez is not happy about being shown at the Super Bowl being fed popcorn by Cameron Diaz. Most people can't feel bad because he is Alex Rodriquez, gets thirty million dollars a year for playing a child's game plus gets fed popcorn by an incredibly hot woman named CAMERON DIAZ!

Sadly it looks like the number one movie of this weekend may be Never Say Never- Justin Bieber. I am speechless about this. Justin Bieber? Movie star? I admit that I am not the target audience for Bieber. Which is fine cause I dont get the commercial attraction. In fact the only song I know of his is "Baby baby baby Baby Baby baby baby BAAAAABY"

Speaking of Movies, I recently saw "The King's Speech". It was a good movie, if not a little dry and a little long. I can definitely see it winning best Picture though I am still pulling for True Grit.

Tomorrow is the Grammy Awards. Honestly it makes no sense to me that records that were put out last year and up for Grammys could possibly be up this year. Songs that were performed last year are up for awards this year? I mean, clearly I am not a voter in the Grammy Awards. For example Lady Antebellum performed "Need You Now" last year and it's up for Song of the Year and Record of The Year as well. Will it win? Probably not. It will probably win the Country award but it's hard to argue against Emimen or Cee Lo Green this year.

The NBA has announced who will perform at the All Star Weekend this year. It's Rihanna, Lenny Kravitz and Josh Groban. Rihanna is up for a few Grammys with Eminem so it makes sense. I didnt know Lenny Kravitz was still making music so that should be an interesting addition. And then you after Groban who I like but still doesnt fit the mold of other pop musicians.

In Television news after years of saying he wouldn't return, Michael Rosenbaum is returning for the Finale of Smallville as Lex Luthor. He said he is "Doing it for the fans". If you were, you would have commited to it much earlier. You can't have Superman with Lex Luthor.

No comments:

Post a Comment