Friday, February 18, 2011

The Billy Ray Cyrus Edition

It was announced that there will be a statue in Detriot of Robocop. No, you read that correct. Detriot will have a Robocop Statue in the city. Based off the 1987 movie about a cop that is half man, half robot starring Peter Weller. That is both kind of sad and awesome at the same time.

There is an article floating online with an interview with Billy Ray Cyrus where he says that Hannah Montana has ruined his family. He would still be happily married if it wasnt for that show. His daughter would be normal if it wasn't for that show. So she wouldn't be having her 18th birthday party in a bar where she was photographed with a bong? His concerns as a parent are understandable. I dont know everything about the Cyrus family other then they scare me so I am not entirely sure how a fictious character made his wife really leave him. Is it sad when a family goes through chaos? Yes. Especially to do it in the public eye like that. So most of his complains in the article are legit in one form or another. There are somethings that dont exactly make sense. In the article he claims his family is being under attack. Is it from the Paparazzi? Probably but that's not what he is talking about. No, Satan himself is apparently attacking the Cyrus clan. If anything Satan is attacking Charlie Sheen's liver and kidneys and just about every other major internal organ in Mr. Sheen. Billy Ray claims he never made any money off the show. It was on the air for several years. He had to have been paid for it. I think he meant he won't be seeing most of his money, his ex wife will be. I know. It is wrong for me to make fun of him, but it's either I make fun of him for that or his "Achy Breaky Heart" mullet, and let's face it everyone else has done that. Because let's face it, it would be easy for me to make up this story... here is the link to it:
http://www.nerve.com/news/music/billy-ray-cyrus-speaks-out-on-satans-plot-to-ruin-his-family


Let us have a moment of silence. Justin Bieber's character was shot on CSI. And Nick Lachey was killed on Hawaii 5.0. Lance Bass? Your next!

It was rumored last week and is now true. Writer/Director Shane Black will be directing Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man 3. No word on villians yet. Most people dont know who Shane Black is, which I think is a good thing. Jon Favreau wasnt a popular choice for the first two movies and I think it's safe to say he did a phenomonal job with them. It doesnt need to be a famous director. I think there is less pressure on the non famous ones.

Months ago, I teased my top ten most beautiful celebrity blog. Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news. It will not be posted. Awwwww. Instead it has turned into the top 20! And it will be my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment