Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Double Wide Edition

I know I missed a week last week, but let's face it. It was kind of a slow news week.

This next story comes to you courtesy of E's The Soup. And we all know that is a viable news source ;) Remember the Octo-Mom? She has a huge "celebrity" crush now. And by "celebrity" I can only mean one person. Jon Gosselin. Just what we need. Those two should just get together and have a milion babies. Oh wait, I think between the two of them they may all ready have a million babies! And I don't know about you, but every time I see someone wearing a Ed Hardy shirt I just want to start hucking rocks at them.

Since it had been two weeks since my last post there have been two number one movies in the box office. First, Where the Wild Things are. And then Paranormal Activity, or as I liked to call it.... The Little Movie that could. "I think I can I think I can I think I can..." Started off in just a small number of theaters that expended to a few 100. Then to a 1000 theaters. And now it's the number one movie in America. It only cost a few $1000s to make and now it's blown up like Kirstie Alley at an all you can eat buffett.

Speaking of movies, today is the official opening of "This is It", the movie all about Michael Jackson. People are saying it's too soon for a movie about him. Here is my personal take on it. If you think it's too soon.... simple solution. Don't see it. Don't pay for it. In two weeks, the movie will be out of the theaters and you won't have to worry about it ever again. Until the DVD ;) And the sequel. Cause let's face it. It's Hollywood. There needs to be a sequel. Maybe we call it "This Really Is It"

It's sweeps time again in the world of television. ABC has remade a classic mini series. That's right. Get ready for the return of V. Starring the greatest action hero of our time. You loved him in Double Dragon. Yes, ladies and Gentlemen.... Scott Wolf! I personally think a better choice would have been Teen Wolf, but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment