Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome to Week 3.

I am going to start off with something that I don't think will be a major topic of discussion here at EGNV. Politics. Sorta. Linda McMahon has resigned her current position to run for Senate in Connecticut. Now the name might now sound that familar to everyone. So let me give you a little bit more. Linda McMahon is the wife of Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Her former position? CEO of the World Wrestling Entertainment. I can just see the advertisment. Linda McMahon wants to put a headlock on Homelessness. She will make the Unemployment rate tap out! Linda McMahon is calling out the corrupt politicians. Steel cage match!!!!!! And speaking of the WWE, next week's guest host for Monday Night Raw. Reverened Al Sharpton. I don't know what's more messed up. That or the fact that on Ghost Hunters next week they have a special guest too. Cause when I think of the paranormal. I think Meat Loaf. Of course the advertisment had to do a joke about him running faster then a Bat out of Hell. It is being reported that Kate of Jon and Kate Plus 8 fame will be getting her own talk show. Oh yeah, I can see why she is qualifed for that. Cause she has all the talent in the world. That is why I hate the society we live in. You don't need talent to be a celebrity or to get a show or two. Just look at Spencer Pratt. He puts the Douche in douchebag but he is all over your TV. For what? Nothing! I think it would be funny if Kate started dating a guy named Sven. THen they could have another show. Kate and Sven plus Ten. If that's not a ratings winner, I don't know what is. This week's number one movie at the Box office.... Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. I honestly don't even have any jokes that I can make about it. I mean hell. I live in Florida. We need umbrellas in the sun and sunglasses in the rain. That's just what we need. Meatballs to be falling on our heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment